Post Covid-19 vacation at Playasol
The soul of our company is our employees, and our guests is what we are all about.
Therefore, employees and guests will always be our highest priority and, as such, we will ensure their safety and well-being. Consequently, in this situation -without precedent for anyone-, in our hotels we are incorporating new standards implementing the instructions and recommendations of the WHO - World Health Organization, as well as safety and hygiene protocols by ICTE - Institute of Tourist Quality Spanish approved by the Spanish Ministry of Health, to guarantee a post-Covid-19 vacation while minimizing risks.
Once we have shared with you our determination to follow all health recommendations, below we especially want to highlight the following hygiene measures to prevent COVID:
HYGIENE MEASURES FOR CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND PROTECTION
· Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection tasks in each and every one of the hotel spaces such as rooms, common areas, staff work areas, as well as in our transport vehicles, objects of common use
· Disinfectant gel dispensers located in the different areas of hotel
· The Hotel will have infrared thermometers for eventual Temperature Controls available to customers, employees and suppliers
· Use of masks, gloves will be mandatory for staff from different departments and will also be made available to guests.
· We will prioritize the use of single-use products to minimize contact and establish protection systems at different points.
SOCIAL DISTANCE AND CAPACITY CONTROL
· We will look after that the social and safety distance of both guests and employees within the entire hotel complex is respected and maintained.
· This distance will be at least 2 m between family units and it will be recommended that there is a maximum density of one person for each 2.5 m2.
· This minimum space will be monitored especially in areas where there may be a greater concentration of public, such as restaurants, reception or swimming pools.
· The distance between hammocks, chairs and tables in restaurants will be increased or marks will be placed to indicate the distance to be kept.
RESTAURANTS AND FOOD SECURITY
· Regarding the food and beverage service, we are reviewing and adapting all operating procedures and quality manuals to continue offering high standards of food safety.
· We will establish a maximum number of people in bars and restaurants, as well as a shift schedule to control access to these spaces. The tables will be pre-assembled with completely disinfected tableware, cutlery and napkins.
· Service will be fully adapted to the new reality, in such a way that individual portions will be prioritized, as well as the consumption of single-use containers and show cooking will be promoted.
INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY
· We will use nebulization and ozone disinfection systems that allow the environment to be purified.
· We will promote the digitization of information to proceed with the elimination of all paper which is not essential.
HYGIENE HABITS AND TRAINING WE DO OFFER TO OUR STAFF
· We will transmit awareness messages and good practices and we will inform guests of all the measures that are being carried out, in addition to asking them for their maximum collaboration in complying with them.
· We will provide the necessary protective equipment to our employees and offer them a specific training plan. Thus, our staff, in addition to following all the safety, disinfection and cleaning regulations before and after each service, will be fully trained to resolve any type of query in this regard so that the client can be as informed as possible.
· We will also establish a guide to good practices and mandatory requirements for our suppliers.
To ensure that our guests can enjoy a well-deserved vacation and feel tranquil, it is our firm commitment to implement all these measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Finally, we want to thank you for your invaluable support, especially in these difficult times for everyone. We are convinced that all this will be over very soon and we will continue to make happy travelers from all over the world.
Thanks again for your understanding