Ibiza flows depending on the inner rhythm of its visitors. The multiple facets of the island of Ibiza are surprising and they adapt to the mood, style and character of its visitors. That’s why, when faced with the endless leisure possibilities the island offers, we’ve decided to make it easy for you with our list of top 10 things you should do no matter what, in Ibiza (the real must-dos) depending on what you fancy each day. Ready? Set? Let’s go!
If you want to get lost in the vastness of the night and feel those unstoppable beats...
- Dress up as a hippy for the Flower Power night at Pacha and bring peace and love to the centre of the dance floor.
- Feel the unstoppable rhythm of the opening parties at Privilege, the largest club on the island.
- Watch the spectacular sunset with a cocktail in hand at Café del Mar.
- Feel like a real pirate at any of the boat parties organised on a daily basis from the port.
- Enjoy a few local drinks and live music at Café Pereyra, one of the most historic music venues in the city.
- Kiss goodbye to the summer and feel the hustle and bustle of the closing parties at Amnesia night club.
- Dance the night away from the early evening to the big tunes at Ushuaïa.
And if you’d prefer to discover natural, unforgettable spots and to be impressed by the other side of Ibiza...
- Then dare to plunge into the crystal clear waters of Cala Compte.
- Taste the sea as you try a Bullit de Peix (Fish hotpot) in Can Salvadó or Es Boldado.
- Delve into the posidonia seagrass meadows and go snorkeling at any point of the island.
- Feel the unstoppable beat of the drums beneath the light of dusk in Benirrás.
- Succumb to temptation and get yourself some hippy-style gifts from Las Dalias.
- Sail the seas! Try the island’s en-vogue sport: paddle boarding.
- Go running at Cala Vadella and contemplate the grandiose little islet of es Vedrá, as you watch the sun set.
Or if you don’t want to miss out on an unforgettable trip...
- Marvel at the sunset from the incredible Pirata tower or Des Savinar tower.
- Get lost in the winding streets of Dalt Vila and contemplate the magnificent views from the top of the old town.
- Take a boat crossing to Formentera and feel the freedom all around.
- Fall in love all over again as you watch the sunset from Las Puertas del Cielo, in Sa Penya Esbarrada.
- Go on a hiking trail to get to the highest summit in Ibiza and admire Sa Talaia in all its beauty.
- Visit the impressive caves of Can Marçà, more than 10,000 years old, in the north of the island.
- Spend a full day feeling like a real VIP, celeb spotting at Salinas beach.